What Is The Rubik's Cube 360?

I found this YouTube clip of an actual Rubik's Cube 360 that is supposed to be released July 15th in the UK and soon to follow in the US. This thing looks really cool and I can't wait to buy one. Analysts are skeptical that the Rubik's cube 360 can repeat the success of the orginal Cube that was released in the 80s. I also find it interesting that the release date is in July and not Decemeber during the holiday season. I'll post more info about the Rubik's Cube 360 whenever I come across something.

1 comment:

  1. I just got one tonight as a belated birthday present from my wife and children. It is really pretty simple, if you understand physics. The first time to complete took about 10 minutes. I didn't consider attempting opposites. I just took whichever ball came out of the center and placed it. On the last 2 however, I put blue in the green, until green came out. Then I swapped them so there was less motion to disturb the rest.

    We live in Michigan, and it came from Target stores. It was priced at $11.99.

    It is really different as it requires visual and physical coordination as opposed to memorized algorithms.

    Luke S. Shiny

    ReplyDelete